Tuesday, January 25, 2011

21 Day Challange - Day 20 - - - Photo's!

Hi,
So i thought this would be a great challenge and a great inspiration for others to see what i do with my pictures because I'm not a professional photographer or anything but at parties and such I'm the sober one ergo I'm the photographer for the event! 
So i always take the photo and print them off. i used to work at a department store and i would put the pictures in to print before work and pick them up when i finish so at 10c a photo i have a lot of photo's!
So i do 3 three things with my photo's~ 
  1. With all my good photo's , this means all the ones i want to keep for the future, i put into a photo album and label with the month and year! ( i still like doing this even though we have face book to document our lives)
  2. With the double i usually print off for friends and family i choose the ones i like the most ( which is mainly of my niece!) then I add them to my collage wall. I keep making these since i was about 13 , i use anything ; i think is cool, pictures i like, buttons, stickers etc and i add them to my wall! 
  3. Store all the rest that i have printed off and not used in a little box in case of emergency or something else i have convinced myself i need them for!
So here they are !
Before!

My Photo Wall!

Photo Album


Box Of Photo's!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I like the fact that your "best" go into an album. May grab this idea for myself. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete