Tuesday, January 25, 2011

21 Day Challange - Day 19 - - - The Closet

OK so i knew this was coming and i was dreading it !!! 
I'm not a big hoarder but what i like i tend to keep for a long time.
I kinda procrastinated about this... but when i did it i took control. In my closet there are different sections, i had already cleaned the drawers, my pjs are organised in some ELFA storage  and i keep my shirts and skirts organised as well so all that was left was the dresses...
So first i went through and sort out what was winter, what was formal , what to donate and what i would wear during summer!
... So in doing the challenge, i ended up with half a closet!...
It looks great and i only kept the dresses i would wear again and my Year 12 formal dress is now going to be packed away!
Before!

The leftover coat hangers

After!
 So more to come today !! 
Public Holiday + Air Con = Challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment