Tuesday, January 25, 2011

/21 Day Challange - Day 17/18 - - - Keepsakes and The Mail

So i decided to be slack and put these two together because i don't have a mail station, ( i didn't know people even had them , maybe its just something cool people have the in USA) and i have a lot of keepsakes.
So first i collected all my keepsakes from primary school which meant getting them from my parents. I got a binder with plastic sleeves and made simple title pages for each year of school from Kindy to Year 12. i then sorted out my awards, report cards and pretty pictures into the sleeves. i threw out a lot of old projects my mum had kept for me , making sure i took my names out of them and ripped them up !
While i was there i did the same for my brother but i was a goody too shoes when i was at school so mine was a LOT bigger then his :) 
Before : The Mess my mum gave me to sort!

After : Slightly Blurry but all tidy

The Binder ...Notice the Thickness

How i set my Binder up!

So i will update very soon about the closet as it is a public holiday today so i can blog heaps and hopefully finish the challenge!
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY + HAPPY HOTTEST 100 DAY

So excited about the Hottest 100, if you don't know what it is look here  - http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hottest100/10/


No comments:

Post a Comment