Thursday, January 13, 2011

21 Day Challange - Day 11 - - - The Freezer

OK I admit , I fell off the bandwagon, probably because I went to work or maybe because I like making excuses! . I don't have a Kids room or a front closet or a laundry room, so I didn't do it . I did sort out my shoes and chuck out three old pairs but i forgot to take a before photo so here is just my after pic
My Beautiful shoes, all stored according to prettiness and use!

OK so now onto today's challenge! The Freezer, at our home is well stocked with everything we need to survive a famine or blizzard! It's Pretty full!!!! So i probably did this wrong but i took it shelf by shelf cleaning each and re organising as i went down! So it turned out well and now everything has a place and everything is order!


Before

After

After - Top Shelf

After - Middle Shelves

After - Bottom Shelves

Sorry About the Pictures being Black and White... I took some awesome pics this afternoon in Black and white and forgot to change it back :O . oh well now my freezer looks classical!

No comments:

Post a Comment