Saturday, March 14, 2009

venting

sorry about this but i have to vent about my day
i went to work today in a bad mood because i have a rash on my chin and i didn't want to go to work where everyone would stare at me , thinking back its now of little concern to me because a wise woman said to me that i shouldn't worry about it because many other people have things on their face like hair or birthmarks that they can't remove but my rash will be gone in a day
so i went to work was good
my friend came into work and was talking to me about how she'd almost been bashed in the line waiting for her food and how when she asked this guy to take a chill pill he started to get up in her face and told her he was going to come into our work and abuse her! so not cool
on my break i accidental dropped my locker key in the toilet and had to get it out
it was sooo grosssssss i used so much disinfectant on my hands it was not funny at all
so this arvo a man came in wearing board shorts and a pink bikini top and asked me where the teapots were i told him forcing my self to keep a straight face until he walked away when i started giggling OMG i couldn't help it , i think he wanted attention because he looked like he was really releasing the looks he was getting
to top it off after finishing work , i did some shopping there in my uniform and anyway using self serve checkout i left some things so i turned to get them and some lady was like oh can i use this one and i said i'm actually using this one and so she stepped forward and was about to use it and im like i'm using this one she looked at me shocked and walked away in a huff
i went to another store just after and she saw me there and she's like oh where are the .. i cut her off saying "i don't work here"and shes all like well your wearing the uniform that say **** then shes like Oh its **** i just kept walking
to top things off completely i got cut off on the round about and almost t boned a car
not a good day
should have stayed in bed

ive been looking at all the new pics of the next twilight movie , new moon and i noticed something about most of the actors in the pictures. they were all smoking . how much of a bad example is that for teens that love the movies and want to be like them, not cool not cool at all . these teens need better role models then smoking, dieting, starving, druggies like the stars of today!
any way here are some pics ivé been looking at





No comments:

Post a Comment