Monday, January 3, 2011

Twinkle Toes Birthday Fun

So yesterday i had a family birthday bbq for me!!! YaY! 
My Mum and Aunties had a quilters meeting after lunch, the Dad's lounged drinking beer and watching Cricket (eugh)  while me and the kids watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets!!! btw that was their choice not mine although my cousin did want to watch the one with the reaper in it! i figured he meant dementors so we watched some of that after and i reccommended to his parents that he be educated in the ways of harry potter and i am considering if he takes a liking to it writing his an acceptance letter into hogwarts for his 11th birthday just because i wanted one for my birthday since i started reading Harry Potter ! 
My Mum baked me a blue cake which i decorated into Doctor Who's Tardis!!!! It was so Yummy and awesome i just had to share it !

No comments:

Post a Comment